Lessons from the Holocaust:
An Interfaith Book Club
Lessons from the Holocaust: An Interfaith Book Club, is sponsored by the Holocaust Education Resource Council (HERC) and co-hosted by Temple Israel and St. John’s Episcopal Church. The purpose of the club is to foster understanding and good relations with the community and to keep alive the memory of the Holocaust.
To read the latest news about the book club, click HERC Book Club 2016 schedule.
Book Club Document Archive
- The Interfaith Book Club 2013 2014
- HERC BOOK LIST 2012-2013
- The Center for Holocaust and Human Rights Education (CHHRE) Curriculum
- United States Holocaust
- Memorial Museum, Books And Films – Ideas And Suggestions
- Guidelines for Choosing Holocaust Books for Classroom Use
- The Book Thief Discussion Handout
- Lessons From the Holocaust Book Club Flyer
- HERC Book Club Flyer – January / February 2012