Holocaust Education Workshop 2018
October 08 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Teaching through Testimony
Educators who attend this workshop will receive:
- Certification of Professional Development
- Free meals, books, and resources
- Powerful testimony through interviews
- Presentations by professional Holocaust educators
- Model lessons and activities for teaching to the curriculum
Teaching about the Holocaust demands a high level of sensitivity and keen awareness of the subject matter. This workshop will provide educators with resources and pedagogical approaches to teach about the Holocaust.
Every year, the HERC hosts a teacher’s workshop so educators gain the knowledge and tools needed to fulfill the state of Florida’s Holocaust Education Mandate. Community members are also invited to attend. Teachers of any subject area and grade level are welcome to attend.
For more information contact: Barbara Goldstein at 850-443-9649
Register at: holocaustresources.org/holocaust-education-workshop-registration-2018/