- This event has passed.
Holocaust Teacher Conference
June 11 @ 8:30 am - June 12 @ 3:30 pm
Location: Turnbull Conference Center • 555 W. Pensacola St.
America’s Response To The Holocaust
Professional Development for Educators
- Free classroom resources
- Committed to preparing educators to teach the
- Holocaust across grade levels, subject areas and curricula
- Two days of comprehensive instruction by Holocaust education specialist
- Age-appropriate teaching strategies
- In-depth history of the major events of the Holocaust
- Literature of the Holocaust: How to effectively teach the commonly-used Holocaust fiction & non-fiction texts
- How primary sources can be used in the classroom
- History of antisemitism
- American responses to the Holocaust
Breakfast and lunch provided – Free parking
The registration link is
A stipend of $100 is available for the first 20 teachers registered.
For more information contact Barbara Goldstein – firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-443-9649